Terms and conditions of Te Anau Events
A. Te Anau Events is a trading name for Te Anau Community Events Charitable Trust (TACECT).
B. This website provides a forum where you find information about local activities and events in Fiordland and make a booking for such activities, attractions and events on our website.
C. Te Anau Events provides access to the Website on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
D. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you must not use this site.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
“Website” means http://www.teanauevents.co.nz and any other website managed by or affiliated to Te Anau Events; and
“You” means any person(s) or entity booking events, activities or attractions or other services through the Website
“Us”, “We” and “Our” means Te Anau Events.
Website Information and Access
1. Te Anau Events reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Website. Te Anau Events shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
2. Te Anau Events reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website that it considers to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.
3. Te Anau Events payment and entry system involves an immediate exchange of information between Te Anau Events and your bank via DPS. Your payment is not deemed to be made until it is received by Te Anau Events and you receive confirmation from Te Anau Events of your booking by email. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Te Anau Events to confirm your booking has been processed.
4. In the case of billing errors, Te Anau Events reserves the right to re-invoice with the correct pricing. You will have the option to request a full refund if this occurs).
5. Occasionally, your bank may not authorise a transaction, based on your account status or your card not being enabled for online purchases. In these instances, it is your bank denying your card, not Te Anau Events, so please contact your bank for a resolution.
6. All prices referred to on this website are based in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (Goods & Services Tax). Only the New Zealand Dollar (NZ$) prices on this site are accurate.
Cancellation and change policy
7. Te Anau Events may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, health and safety concerns or any causes beyond their reasonable control. In this event, no refunds will be granted.
8. Refunds for cancelled entries will apply as follows:
- A. a full refund will be issued up to 1 month before the entries
- B. a 75% refund up to 2 weeks before entries close,
- C. no refund from 3 days before entries close.
9. Te Anau Events will issue refunds only to the same credit card used to confirm the booking of the advertised price, less any amounts stipulated above. All refunds will be processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and will not take into account any currency fluctuations or bank charges you may incur.
10. To change any details of your booking you must contact Te Anau Events. Te Anau Events will do their best to assist you but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please also note that bookings for certain events or in certain time periods cannot be cancelled or changed and some events may permit cancellations or changes but may impose a charge.
11. You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including but not limited to any death, personal injury, property loss of damage, acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental, any other loss, damage, liability suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
12. You agree that your successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions.
13. You consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during any event bought on this website and to indemnify Te Anau Events against any claims in respect of this treatment.
Complaints or any other comments
14. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Te Anau Events at email@example.com
Collection and use of information
15. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
16. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your entry and information about future events.
17. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
18. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
20. In the event that any liability is attributed to the Te Anau Events, such liability is limited to the price paid by you to Te Anau Events for the activity purchased on this website.
21. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions of this agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.