TradeZone KIDS GONE FISHIN EXPERIENCE
Rules and Conditions
- This event will take place between 10.00am and 3.00pm on Saturday the 20th of October.
- The venue will be advised to entrants when they register.
Note: All entrants must register prior to beginning fishing.
- Only children under 12 years of age at the 1st of October 2012 are eligible to enter this section of the Tournament.
- Participants must have a current fishing licence. Licences for children under 12 are free and will be available at time of registration.
- All children entering this event must have a parent or guardian accompany them during the event. This event is not to be treated as a baby sitting service.
- A number of Experienced Fisherman will be on hand to advise, assist and supervise.
- All entrants will get a prize.
- 20 tagged fish will be eligible for special prizes.
- Each entrant shall only be eligible for one special prize as the result of catching a tagged fish.
- Only 1 fish per entrant is to be taken and kept.
- Any child who has landed 5 fish will be encouraged to retire.
- While we will be encouraging “Catch & Release” no injured fish are to be returned to the water.
- No fish caught in this section may be entered in any other section of the tournament.
- Children are encouraged to Pre enter on our website www.teanauevents.co.nz , but may also enter at the Rugby Grounds on Friday the 19th of October or on Saturday the 20th of October at either venue up until 12 Noon.
- Children who pre enter prior to 5 pm on the 12th of October will go in the draw for special prizes
- Some fishing rods will be available for children who do not have their own gear.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation of these rules shall be decided by the organising committee whose decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.