Te Anau Helicopter Services Fiordland Big 3 INDEMNITY - 2016
INDEMNITY TO THE FIORDLAND BIG 3 COMMITTEE AND TO ANY ASSOCIATION, CLUB OR AGENT ACTING UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE TE ANAU COMMUNITY EVENTS CHARITABLE TRUST (Hereafter referred to as “the TRUST”)
I/WE being the person listed on the attached entry form severally state:
- I/We wish to take part in the competition sporting event arranged by the Trust.
- I/We are aware that there may be hazards that exist in connection with participation in this event and I/We voluntarily participate in this event with full knowledge of these hazards.
- I/We hereby indemnify the Trust and each and every representative and/or official working under the authority of the Trust against any claims or demands whatsoever which may arise from or in respect of my/our competing in the event, including, but not limited to, any claims in respect of personal injury (whether wholly or partially covered by the provisions of the Accident Compensation Act or otherwise), any claims in respect of property owned by other competitors or spectators or other persons, or any local authority and
- I/WE AGREE AND CONFIRM that the Trust shall not be in any way liable for any such claims whether made by me/us or any person under my/our name or by my/our authority, or by any third party relating to any action of mine/ours.
- I/WE AGREE that this indemnity shall also apply to all persons who may participate in the event as a member of any hunting party or team entered by me/us or in any way under my/our authority and
- I/We further agree that if I/We are not the legal owner of any weapons, animals or boat under My/Our control that I/We have the legal owner’s permission to use the afore mentioned items and are duly authorised to furnish any indemnities given on behalf of the owner for said items.
I/We acknowledge that I/We are aware of current firearms regulations and confirm that I/We will not engage in any illegal activity including spotlighting, poaching or trespass.
I/We agree that any boat operated by Me/Us has adequate safety provisions including, lifejackets, operational communications and spare fuel.
I/We have read this indemnity and fully understand its contents and intent, and having read all the rules pertaining to this event agrees to abide by all those rules.