FISHJET & THE RANCH
TAKE A KID FISHING EXPERIENCE
Rules and Conditions
Updated 18th October 2013
- This event will take place between 10.00am and 3.30pm on Saturday the 26th of October.
- The venue will be advised to entrants when they register.
Note: All entrants must register prior to beginning fishing.
- Only children under 12 years of age at the 1st of October 2013 are eligible to enter this section of the Tournament.
- Participants must have a current fishing licence. Licences for children under 12 are free and will be available at time of registration.
- All children entering this event must have a parent or guardian accompany them during the event. This event is not to be treated as a baby sitting service.
- A number of Experienced Fisherman will be on hand to advise, assist and supervise.
- Prizegiving will be held at the Rugby Grounds at 5pm Saturday 26th October.
- Only 1 fish per entrant is to weighed in.
- Weigh in available at McGregors Pond until 3.30pm.
- Any child who has landed 2 fish will be encouraged to retire.
- While we will be encouraging “Catch & Release” no injured fish are to be returned to the water.
- No fish caught in this section may be entered in any other section of the tournament.
- Children are encouraged to pre enter on our website www.teanauevents.co.nz , but may also enter at the Rugby Grounds on Friday the 25th of October or on Saturday the 26th of October at either the Rugby Grounds or McGregors pond until 2pm.
- Children who pre enter prior to 5 pm on the 18th of October will go in the draw for special prizes
- Free Fishing Rods will be given out to the first 250 kids registered and free bait to the first 200 kids registered.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation of these rules shall be decided by the organising committee whose decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.