2. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person.
3. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
4. TMFCC reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
5. TMFCC reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who TMFCC decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
6. By participating, entrants grant TMFCC exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
7. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by TMFCC and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes.
8. When submitting entry via email, the email address from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The participant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used at the discretion of TMFCC and/or any other company associated with the Promotion.
9. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of email
notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
10. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
11. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
12. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner is required to be present at the prize giving in order to claim the prize and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by TMFCC.
14. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is only transferable by the winner to their spouse or partner. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
Where the prize incorporates air travel, unless otherwise specified the air travel is economy class.
15. Where the prize is a trip, the prize does not include the cost of passports, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken together.
16. It is a condition of accepting a travel prize that the winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
17. The Winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification (eg
driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
18. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies TMFCC in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
19. TMFCC reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
20. TMFCC takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law TMFCC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
22. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside TMFCC control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, TMFCC has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
23. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.