Weigh in will be available at the Te Anau Rugby Club from 4pm - 8pm Saturday 25th October and 11am - 2pm Sunday 26th October. All participants must register to receive Weigh In Tickets prior to commencing fishing.
- If you fail to register and collect your Weigh In Tickets then you will be ineligible for
- Only 1 fish per individual, 4 fish per family may be weighed in.
- No fish will be accepted at the weigh in after 2.00pm Sunday the 26th of October.
- Fish are to be gutted but not beheaded prior to weighing in.
- No unpaid entries will be issued with Weigh In Tickets.
- Please consider a Catch and Release policy for any fish you will not be weighing in
- All entrants must be present at the prize giving in order to claim a prize.